Sarah Thomas is an accomplished leader of innovation, with nearly 20 years dedicated to transforming the aging experience. She serves as a global aging expert, advising startups, large corporations and investors.
Passions and Expertise:
- Designs consumer-centric age-inclusive spaces, experiences , products and communities
- Advises large corporations, think tanks and accelerators looking to understand the mature consumer and the market opportunities.
- Leads strategy for investors looking to expand their portfolio into the ever-growing aging space.
- Advises tech startups looking to impact the lives of older adults while navigating product-market fit, business model, scalability, clinical complexities, regulatory and reimbursement environments, fundraising and exit strategies
- Applies human-centered design and design-thinking principles to create experiences and products that bring programs, people and purpose together