Ryan is a visionary on the role of place to promote healthy aging, and has a proven ability to help organizations better position themselves for tomorrow and create new innovative models.
Passions and Expertise:
- Expertise in the intersection of place, including housing, and healthy aging
- Advise senior living operators, developers, investment firms, health systems and suppliers on strategy and innovation
- Real estate developer of innovative residential models, including intergenerational approaches
- Keynote speaker and author of forthcoming Right Place, Right Time: The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Home for the Second Half of Your Life (Fall 2021, Johns Hopkins University Press)
- 15+ years as an investor, operator, board member, developer, advisor and thought leader