In addition to regular appearances on national broadcast, digital, and print platforms, Nexus Insights Fellows often speak at events around the globe.
- This event has passed.
Argentum – Igniting Your DE&I Journey
September 15, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm MST
Over the last year, many organizations have made new or renewed commitments to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Whether your organization has just begun a journey or wants to ignite a renewed commitment, the question remains – where do you start? Join this interactive panel to hear about the latest research, spark actionable ideas, and learn about resources and tools to support your organization’s DE&I strategy. During this panel discussion, you will:
- Learn about the importance and value of building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
- Learn about the importance of leveraging data to build your DE&I strategy by first examining industry trends to help HR executives examine their own culture, practices, policies, and opportunities to build an intentional DE&I strategy
- Learn about best DE&I practices from top Fortune 100 companies along with healthcare and hospitality sectors
- Learn about critical elements of a DE&I plan
- Learn about organizations, resources, and tools to get you started on your DE&I strategy journey
- Mako Fitts Ward, PhD, Assistant, Professor of African American and Women and Gender Studies in the School of Social Transformation Arizona State University
- Jacquelyn Kung, DrPH, CEO, Activated Insights
- Akerah Mackey, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Specialist, Vi Living
- Judy Whitcomb, SVP, Organizational Strategy and Effectiveness, Vi Living
More info: https://conference.argentum.org/agenda-2021/